Ifakara is a town in the Kilombero District, Morogoro Region, south central Tanzania. It is the headquarters of the Kilombero District administration and the main trading centre for Kilombero and Ulanga districts. The town is located near the Tanzania-Zambia Railway (TAZARA) line, at the edge of the Kilombero Valley, a vast swampland flooded by the mighty Kilombero River.
Ifakara is home to six major institutions of the Tanzanian health and water sectors:
- The Ifakara Health Institute, formerly Ifakara Health Research and Development Centre
- The St.Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences(SFUCHAS)
- The St. Francis Designated Referral Hospital
- Maji Safi Kwa Afya Bora Ifakara (MSABI)
- The Ifakara School of Nursing former Edgar Maranta Nursing school.
Serengeti Trips Tanzania, offers fast, convenient, and affordable, shared-ride airport shuttle and taxi service for Airport Transfers Dar es salaam Julius Nyerere Internationa Airport (JNIA), Morogoro Airport, Kilimanjaro International Airport, and any other airport in Tanzania
Serengeti Trips Tanzania Airport transfer Service is operating 24 hours/7 days a week between the airports, Hotels, city centers, airport-to-airport transfers, tourist attractions sites, and any other destination.
We provide you a simple 24 hrs step-by-step booking process with online payments or on arrival, which allows you 100% accurate prices for Tanzania private taxis, private Minibus, private minivan, Private Shuttle, Tanzania private buses, Tanzania Coach or other private hire journeys.